Aanal Savaliya - One Day Intensive Makeup Masterclass
You Save: Rs. 1,000.00 (34%)
Hurry up! Enrollment Ends In
2 Bridal Makeup Looks | 1 Hair Styling Look
A Sea Of Knowledge
From - December 20, 2020
Time - 2pm to 5pm
From - 9am on December 22, 2020
Till - 9am on December 24, 2020
About Aanal Savaliya
Young, talented and trail-blazer Aanal Savaliya, is a force to reckon with, in the world of pretty people. She is trend-setter in celebrity make-up world, creating a niche for herself and her modern takes. With more than 200K followers, the noted Celebrity Make-up Artist Aanal Savaliya, is not among people who follow trends, she creates them and set a new mile-stone with her every creation. With a massive fan following in Industry and social media, she is one of the most sought out artist for creating signature looks.
SMOKEY EYE BRIDAL LOOK
- Skin preparation for the perfect smokey eye makeup
- Priming of skin area
- How to apply makeup and what products to use for long lasting effect
- How to achieve a natural finish
- How to correct pigmentation and conceal problem areas
- What are the different ways and techniques to apply foundations
- How to achieve well defined smokey eyes using different products
- How to make under eye lines disappear for a flawless look
- How to create the perfect eye-shape to lift the eyes and facial features
- How to choose the right highlight shade for different skin tones
GLITTERY EYE BRIDAL LOOK
- Skin preparation for Indian skins
- Priming of skin area
- How to achieve a well-crafted glittery eyes using different products
- How to correct and conceal for flawless coverage
- How to create the perfect skin match foundation
- How to choose the right makeup colour combination depending on skin colour
- How to choose lipstick shade with eyeshadow
- How to contour and use eye makeup to give a face lift
- Tools and techniques for a mesmerising look
- Product knowledge suitable with in-depth details
OPEN BRAIDED HAIR STYLING
What Can I Expect From The Course?
- Extensive Q&A Session
- Detailed product knowledge including Aanal's top products in every category!
- What brushes/tools to use on different areas of the face
- Middle & high range product recommendations of her personal favourite eye shadow palettes
- Practice Along - You can practice on yourself or have someone during the class to practice on
- Certification - Digital Certificate will be provided
- Recorded session to be available for 48 hours after the class has ended for students to practice later on and make more detailed notes.
What Language Will Be Used To Teach The Class?
This class will be taught in ENGLISH / HINDI/ GUJARATI so anyone comfortable with any of these languages will be able to follow easily. You will need your own basic makeup kit, including brushes and tools. A list of mandatory products will be provided to students after enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What The Course Is All About?
You will be learning 2 bridal looks with a sea of knowledge
- Smoking Eye Bridal Look
- Glittery Eye Bridal Look
Q2. Will I Get Any Certificate For This Course?
Yes, There Is A Digital Participation Certificate Provided To All The Participants Enrolled For This Course
Q3. Do I Need To Have Any Specific Device Or Application To View The Live Master Class?
All You Need To Have Is Either A Smartphone Or A Laptop Along With The "Zoom Application" Installed. Please Download The Zoom Application First On Your Devices Via Playstore Or IOS. Please Note It's Important That Your Device (Mobile/Laptop) Should Have The Zoom Application Downloaded From Where You Login On Raneh Beauty. Example - If You Would Be Using Your Zoom Application Downloaded On Your Phone, Then You Would Have To Login On Raneh Beauty From Your Phone Browser So That The Meeting Link Is Integrated Directly With Your Phone Zoom Application. Likewise The Same Method Follows For A Laptop/Desktop. While Accessing The Masterclass, You Need To Have Stable Internet Connectivity With Preferably A 4G Network.
Q4. How Do I Connect With The Live Master Class?
Click on "LIVE ZOOM CLASS AND RECORDINGS | ENROLLED STUDENTS" available on the top of this page.